Sunday, September 5, 2010

My son

Yesterday's log was about my daughter so I only feel that it is fair to talk about my son today. He is pretty amazing too, but in a different way. He is smart in his own right, but it is his sensitivity that makes him exceptional. He will not be a wimp...he is not that sensitive, but he pretty in touch with the feelings of others. He always has been even at a young age. He is a lot like me in a lot of ways. He gets people. I have always felt that was a gift. It is a gift for him too. He will make a wonderful husband one day. Other kids are also drawn to Jackson. It is not an overt thing, but kids like him and like to be with him. At parties, he tends to shy away from other kids. My husband thinks it is because he is not very social. I think it is because he is more independent. My son is at daycare all day every day and the kids love him there. My son does not feel the need to be in the center because he often ends up that way at school. He is a pretty child too which I think is part of the reason why other kids are drawn to him. He will be a very good looking man, I believe. I have always said that my son will rule the world and my daughter will tell him how to do it. It is very true.
Tiredness has kicked in. I did not want to get out of bed this am. I am tired and in need of rest. I am hoping to get a nap in today...

No comments: