Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another episode of croup and one grouchy child

And the grouchy child is not the same one who has croup....
This house is fun. My hubby is sick. My daughter is waking up early so she is ultra grouchy and my son is having an episode of spasmodic croup. Life is fun. I am feeling better that is the only consolation. If I could make it to the gym tomorrow, I would be happier. We all just need a good rest this weekend. Hopefully we will find it. Just some peace & quiet at home...I have some loofah to dry and peel so that will keep me busy and at home all weekend. I peeled my first one today. My loofahs are huge. The first one is Amie's from work. It was the first fruit I got. I peeled it and milked it tonight. I got a lot of seeds out, but there are many more to go. As it dries out more more seeds will fall out. I am pretty proud of it. It looks really good. I hope Amie will like it. We should get at least two sponges out of the one loofah. I am hanging another for drying right now. I just worry it will fall on someone's head and kill them. I keep telling everyone to go around where it is hanging. Once it starts drying, it will get lighter thank goodness.

No comments: