Monday, September 27, 2010

Better to live with less financial security if you get something you want?

I am toying with that question. The ultimate question is do I spend the money on breast implants? Or do we save the money. We have savings. More than enough savings for the surgery. We do not have a car payment or carry credit card debt. But I always worry, what if something happens. What if my husband loses his job? What if I do? Then we are left with breast implants when it would have been better to save the money. I do not know what to do. We could pay outright for them now, and then just keep saving...I never know what to do. It is not an easy answer. It would make me feel a lot better. Why? I see pictures of women and what they look like in bikinis or even lingerie. I look nothing like that because my breasts sag and sag a lot. I was a nice full C cup before I had kids. Sure, they were not the perkiest things in the world, but they were not like flaps of skin that they are now. I no longer feel sexy despite the fact that I work my tail off trying to stay in shape. I would take smaller breasts that were perky and at least maintained some shape over my empty sack like breasts. I know that implants will not fix everything, but they could and would make me feel better about myself physically. Make me feel younger and more vibrant I really feel, but then on the other hand, I would feel the need to watch every dime I spend and I am not sure I want to do that...
I am cleaning out the garden. It is an arduous task. I was without gloves so I did not feel quite right about just shoving my hands in some piles of brush and bush. I will hopefully finish it this weekend. I have way more loofahs than I thought. It is out of control!

No comments: