Sunday, September 26, 2010

My daughter seems to enjoy our walks

I took my daughter with me both today and yesterday which means that I did not get to run either day, but 1. I feel like that is ok because it rests my knee even further. 2. Trust me, pushing 36 pounds in a stroller as I am walking about a 15:15 mile is no easy task. I am definitely getting a full body workout. I like taking her with me, but I really need some time alone. That may be just enough to get me out of bed at 4:30am tomorrow to go to the gym which virtually NEVER happens on a Monday. My daughter keeps waking up before I leave for the walk/run. Any time that happens she is going with me. She likes to see the animals and other people. Yesterday we got to see the sun rise. It was beautiful. Today it rained on us for the last mile. I was a bit disappointed because I had to stop and get her covered with the umbrella and stuff and then we have the argument over how low the umbrella should be. It slowed us down a bit. I was pretty happy, though, when I saw that our first mile was done in 14:05. For pushing a child in a stroller, I thought that was pretty good. My knee felt good too and due to the sprinklers, we had to run a little bit. I am pleased overall,but now a little bitter that the sun is trying to come out...
142.6 again today which means that I have not gained weight so far this weekend which I usually do. My goal is to now hit 130 by my birthday since I will be 35 after all. That gives me 24 weeks. I figure I can do a half pound a week. My husband and I need to figure out the whole breast implant thing and what makes sense. We need to talk about finances and such and figure out what is left on his loans and such and then go from there. We still have yet to book our disney trip which makes me nervous. We always talk about doing stuff, but never do it. Maybe we were reaching too high. I do not know. We have a lot to figure out.

1 comment:

Tiffy said...

Oh, and I a lot less tired. I feel 100% better!