Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekend is finally here.

I do not get it. I weighed over a half a pound more today than I did yesterday. I have been working my tail off this week. I maybe ate 200 calories more yesterday than normal. The only thing I can attribute it to is the next choice stuff I took last month. I really think that is doing a number on my hormones. I do not feel like myself either. I go back and forth between feeling ok to just being irritated which is not good because both of my children are exhausted this week. I plan to nap today while they nap. My walk this am was nice. It is nice to have a down day. Tomorrow I will run.
I was looking through some websites yesterday about celebrities in swimsuits. The whole argument was if curvier is better. I know that pictures in magazines of models are truly illusions and all, but I was shocked when I saw two very famous Victoria's Secret models in swimsuits on the beach with their families. Why? They have no breasts. When you see them in a magazine or in a catalog, they look very breasty like they have the most perfect breasts that are firm, large, and nicely shaped in general. Not really so. Both were fairly small and the breasts pretty much hung there like a small sack. I was surprised and relieved, I guess. Again, just shows you what a good stylist and wardrobe person can really do. I have been thinking more about implants these days. The expense of it is what is holding me back. Well, that and the kids. How will I lift my daughter?
I had to do my least favorite task in the garden last night. Pest control. Yuck. There were two squash bugs that I had to kill. They were large. It wa so gross. I hate killing them. I will not use pesticides, though, so that is my only options. (Honestly, pesticides do not really work on squash bugs anyways.) I checked all of the leaves for eggs and could not find any. I hate that too--squashing the eggs grosses me out too. It is necessary, though. If I do not do it, I will end up with mosaic virus again which will inevitably kill my pumpkin vines. I cannot have that. So far I have had to kill 4 squash bugs total. I hope no more show up.

No comments: