Saturday, June 12, 2010

Still working out each day but

I had beer last night. Well, that and a shot of vodka. I just wanted to relax and enjoy myself. I have not missed a day of workout, though. My hubby and I went to the gym together today. (My mother-in-law had the kids.) I have had a ton to eat this weekend, though, so I know the scale on Monday will not be my friend.
I also have sweatrash and a mad case of it mixed with a bacterial infection my skin. I finally went to the dermatologist on Thurs. Apparently, I got it from the baby pool in my neighborhood. Yuck. She even tested me for a staph infection. Hopefully that comes back negative. My rash is better now thanks to the medicine she prescribed. It looks a lot better. It was bad for a while. I shortened my workout on Thursday because of it. The doc said I could still workout and that the rash would just get irritated by sweat from the workout. I will walk tomorrow in the early am again, my favorite thing to do!!! My sister is coming tomorrow so I am super excited about that. I never see her any more now that we live 3 hours apart and I have small children. I miss her a lot.

No comments: