Friday, February 1, 2013

Don't wake me up

I really like that song by Chris Brown.  I definitely have some issues with the fact that is one of his songs, but I love the song.  I reminds me of my hubby.  Why?  When things between us are great, they are just amazing and wonderful and it is like I am in a dreams state and never want to leave.  That is how I feel now.  I think both of us are putting in a lot of effort right now.  I think that is helping.  The question is, though, can we keep this pace up?  Time will tell.
I have been sick for the last two weeks.  I got better over the weekend, but got sick again early this week.  It is really affecting my running which pisses me off.  I was only able to get a 5k in today.  Not my normal 4 mile Friday.  The lungs just could not deal.  I hope to be better soon.  The doc could not get me in until Wed which I am not going to do.  I could be better by then.  Welcome to nationalized healthcare.... 
Anyways, work has been very stressful too with this FCC stuff.  I am almost done.  My hubby has really been my rock and cushion through all of this.  He has kept me level and steady and kept me sane which is the most important, of course.  I start therapy back on the 11th.  I am looking forward to it.  I am hoping it can help me with some of the food addiction that is hitting me harder than usual lately and the outstanding relationship issues the hubby and I keep circling around.  It is time.  Plus, I want help in training my brain to think differently. I do not want to always go to "I am not worth it."  I want to feel worthy.  I need a therapist to help.  I am hoping for a good weekend where I feel better and a nice long run on Sun.  I need it.  I have had sleeping issues so I missed it this past week.  I did a long walk instead so as I sit here with my beer for dinner, I will drink to that....that long run I need.  Well, that and the wonderful man who sleeps next to me each night.

No comments: