Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just proves you never really know people

I always knew that you never really knew someone, but I know that even more now and it is terrifying.  People are crazy. That is what I have learned.  What do you do when you think you know someone and you find out you do not?  So if you never really know someone, can you ever really be in a true relationship with them and if so, how deep is it really?  It has to only be surface, right?  Or are we just seeing what people want us to see or think we should see?  I am so confused and so tired of being confused.  It is exhausting.  My personal life is falling apart.  It is over.  I do not know what to do.  The thing I worried about the most is true.  I always know.  I just do, and I knew.  The worst part is that I am too embarrassed to share my stress with my best friend.  She would tell me that my personal life has serious problems and I am just not ready to hear that from someone else right now.  I am embarrassed, honestly.  I just want to go for a long, long run and just run away as far away as I can.  How far is far enough?

No comments: