Friday, May 4, 2012

Longer runs

The longer runs are going well.  8 miles down this past weekend.  It felt really good and I was not too tired after.  I have 9 miles this weekend.  I think it will go well.  I actually ran back to back days on Tues and Wed and still managed and felt really good.  I told my hubby on Wed that I finally feel strong again.  I am not dead tired after runs.  I feel strong and good and like I can do the things I want to do.  13.1 miles, here I come.  I have yet to hit 10 miles so that will feel really good too.  Not Sunday but next Sunday that is on the menu.  I cannot wait.  It will be a great feeling!!!
Warm weather is here and I am loving it.  My garden is starting to take off a bit.  No pumpkins yet, but that is my project for the weekend.  I need to get those seedlings going.  A summer without pumpkins will not be a good summer for me.  I want those pumpkins growing.  The green beans are growing and the pepper plants are coming in.  Things are looking good.

No comments: