Sunday, February 19, 2012

But not for work this week, I would be on my way to Daytona

First let me say, go Kyle Busch. Sorry, but he is one amazing driver. Love him or hate him, if you get racing, you recognize that fact. Last night proved it. Thanks for a great show, KB. I am fan, but he did put on a great show, no doubt. Take the Daytona 500 and I am getting "Go KB 18" on my license plate.
I feel awesome today. It has to be a progesterone high. Now that I am ovulating regularly, I have that lovely hormone pumping through me. I have really sore quads today or I would so go off running in this snow just because I have never in the snow before. I would like to cross that one off the list. I need to rest the quads so indoors I say. I am like a maniac, though. I have vacuumed, folded all of the laundry, danced with the kids and have already finished my daily physical therapy exercises. Yes, Jason, as promised, I will do them every day but Friday. You will NOT see me back with the same problem again.
The question just flashed on Fox's Daytona qualifying coverage "Is this his year" with regard to Carl Edwards. Perhaps. He was such a non participant last night. That leaves me wondering, though, if he has the drive for it. Has he lost steam. I know Kyle Busch is hungry for a championship. Ok, my bias is coming out now, and the Mark Martin/Michael Waltrip Aaron's commercial is pretty cute. Love both MM and MW.
Anyways, back to my life, the snow is pretty. I will give it that, but I am ready for my spring. It is coming so I am not too bummed or angry over the snow. I am pretty sure it will not stick on the roads so there is no snow shoveling in my future which kind of bums me out. The shoveling is one of the things I really like about the snow so if I cannot shovel snow today I would rather be in sunny, warm Daytona. How fun would that be? A full week of NASCAR. I can get on board with that. Plus, the warm weather...even better. Who cannot get on board with a sport that ends when the warm weather ends and starts when spring is coming and has its first race in FL in Feb where it is usually warm. I get weepy when NASCAR ends for that reason. It means that my warm weather is coming to an end.
I seriously have so much energy today that I am about to jump out of my skin. I will take these progesterone effects any day. Your own natural progesterone is best and clearly it is working for me today. It is also probably the Vitamin D I was able to process yesterday. I just sat on the deck while my daughter played and soaked up some sun. I had on plenty of sun screen so hopefully no more melasma is coming my way. Nice combo. I need to find something to do entertain myself now before I take on a major project that I cannot finish today and drives the hubby crazy. That is not true. He pretty much lets me do what I want in the house and never complains which is considerate and what a good hubby does.
What to do next....well, watch qualifying, but along with that.....

No comments: