Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ate way too much for breakfast

Now I feel quite ill. I should have stopped with the piece of toast. Hopefully this feeling will go away soon. Moments when I feel like this that urge to purge creeps back in. The nice thing about exercising as much as I do is that I am able to suppress it. So I will sit here and deal. I just hope that I feel well enough to run in an hour or so. Then I can deal a bit better.
Whitney Houston died. I am a bit disturbed. I never knew the woman, but it bothers me because she was so young and seemed so normal and successful at one point. What happens to these celebrities where they just seem to give up and give in to drugs whether it be illegal or prescription? Is life really that bad? I get that having people follow you everywhere has to be annoying, but in this day and age, you have to know that will happen going in. I am sorry for her children. It is very sad.
Aside from the large breakfast, I feel good today. I ate better than usual yesterday. Not great but better than normal for a Saturday. Jon and I had a long talk yesterday about his whole Boston job thing from last spring. I am not sure that anything is further resolved, but at least we discussed it rationally. I realize that there are few guarantees for any of us. That is the frustrating part of life. You take so many chances each day that you do not even realize.
It is very cold this weekend. Depresses me a bit more. I am having trouble visualizing running outside in the am when the am is below 30. Where is my early spring? We got our first and hopefully only snow yesterday. The best thing I can say about it was that it was pretty.

No comments: