Thursday, June 6, 2013

Progress

136.7 today.  That is despite the fact that I was not too careful with the diet yesterday.  I overslept today too, but was able to recover a part of my workout.  I was proud of myself for getting up and working out even though it was 50 minutes after I was supposed to have gotten up.  I truly slept like a log.  I did not even hear the alarm go off.  I really wanted to stay in bed with my hubby, but I got up and did a 3.45 mile walk/run.  I was glad that I got out of bed.  I knew that if I stayed that I would just feel bad for the rest of the day and that did not work.  I will get the rest of my workout in later today. 
Feeling good today.  Hoping that the binging stays at bay.  I have Crest White Strips to help if I desperate!  I am gearing up for my long Sunday run.  16 miles this week.

No comments: