Saturday, June 8, 2013

Not sure what today's number is

I do not weigh myself on Saturdays.  Yesterday I was 135.6 so that was good.  I will tomorrow before I run.  I have 16 miles tomorrow.  I did it the week before last so I know I can do it.  I might try to throw in an extra mile or two just for chuckles if I feel up to it.
I am really working on moving forward and not looking back.  It tougher but in some ways so much easier.  You don't have the day to day pain and constant questioning.  Harder to do, I guess, but the results are easier to handle if that makes any sense at all.
Dreary day to start.  It is supposed to get better.  I feel much less overwhelmed right now.  Hopefully that continues.  Hard to believe that this time last week, I was starting a half marathon--actually a half hour in.  Crazy!  Glad that am is over!

No comments: