Tuesday, March 19, 2013

feeling beat down which is never a good thing

For me, it causes me to question everything.  Maybe that is wrong, but it just does.  I am physically, mentally, and emotionally just at the wall.  I am just exhausted and drained and am not sure that any of those tanks are filling up any time soon.  I could use a case of Red Bull about now.  I keep thinking it could be worse.  My 7 year old could be horribly ill....well, more so than he is.  Sometimes that helps, but it is not helping today or at this moment, at least.  I am just tired.  I am able to find the strength to exercise, but that is about it.  That is just to lose weight too.  The rest of the moments, I am just taking minute by minute.  At this point, it is all that I can do.  My head hurts all of the time.  Pretty sure that I am doing something wrong because nothing seems to be right.
So what will I do tomorrow?  Get up, get the kids up, get my daughter to school, tend to my son who is still sick, work out and do some work.  Same thing as today, but in a different order.  I am hoping to run tomorrow.  That will at least relieve some stress.  Fingers crossed!

No comments: