Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Can love grow as you age?

I always thought that romantic loved waned as you got older and were married longer.  At least that is what we are led to believe by the media and popular culture, right?  Why is it that I love my hubby more now than I ever have and things are not exactly easy with us these days.  We are both very busy and stressed from work and dealing with some issues from the past.  Do I love him more or have I just realized what loving him means?  I never really knew until recently.  I want to help him now more than ever. I want to support him and surprise him and help take care of him as a wife (not in a mom or controlling kind of way.)  I think he would say (whether I believe it or not these days if part of our on-going issue) he loves me more now too, and part of me really wants to believe that.  Ok, all of me wants to believe it.  Can I really dive right in and immerse myself in that belief?  Am I capable of doing that? 
Had a major panic attack today while running.  It was bizarre.  I am going to research on lactate build up and panic attacks because the attacks tend to happen around exercise for the most part.  I am still hoping it is a physical problem and not panic related!

No comments: