Saturday, January 19, 2013

Men have no ability to plan or anticipate

I cannot help but wonder why that is the case?  They all consider themselves to be good leaders or some sort of "master of the world" but being both of those things require a certain amount of planning or anticipating someone's actions or response.  I just do not get it.  Doesn't it make life easier.  Honestly, I need to just let it go and not try to control everyone.  Men have to live with the consequences of their lack of anticipation, right, and I do not have to jump in and fix everything all of the time, right?  I need to keep that in mind.  I need to just let it go....
So I have a long run tomorrow and my legs are super sore.  I am hoping that the soreness goes away by tomorrow.  I need a long run.  I have to keep those going.  I have done really well this week.  I am down 3 pounds and I have only one .5 tablespoon of peanut butter all week.  Day 1 was torture, but the last few days have been ok.  I will always do peanut butter toast before long runs so tomorrow I get some peanut butter.  Yum!  I ate way too much tonight.  The hubby said that it was mostly veggies but still.  I ate too much!  I feel kind of ill. 
So we took my son to Barnes & Noble today to get my son some new books.  He needs to practice reading.  We bought a lot.  It seems to have reinvigorated his reading which is great. I also bought for him Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing.  I forgot what a great book it was.  I read it today.  It is so good.  I cannot wait to read it to him.  I am hoping he allows me to do so soon. 
Work is very stressful right now.  I am grinding my teeth a lot at night.  I am sure it is stress related.  I am going to wear my teeth down to nothing at this rate.  My ear hurt last week.  It was the grinding for sure.  6 more weeks.  If I can just get through the next 6 weeks....
The cold this week has really gotten to me.  Plus, I have not been able to walk at lunch and soak up the sun.  We had rain all week but Friday and Friday I was too busy to walk outside.  Plus, it was too cold and snowy from the night before.  I am hoping to walk next week or maybe get my daughter out for a walk tomorrow to soak up some vitamin D.  I need it.  It will help with the depression that seems to be coming down.

No comments: