Monday, August 27, 2012

Confused

Confusion has set in about so many things in the last 24 hours...serious confusion.  Nothing seems right or straight in my mind right now.  First of all, I am getting really tired of folks telling me that I should be happy that I finished the half marathon and that my time was decent.  That was NOT THE RACE I WANTED to run.  I am tired of hearing it.  I am not happy, and I will not be happy with that time.  I am sore today.  That depresses me.  Why am I sore?  I have run for 2 hours many, many times.  Why was this time different?  I feel like my body is failing me again.  That confuses me.  I want more than anything to do a half marathon again to get a better time, but I am afraid.  What if it is worse?  What if it is cold that day?  I did this weekend's race in the rain.  That was bad enough and unfriendly enough.  What if I sign up to do the next half in the area and it is cold and rainy?  How do I deal with this disappointment? 
I am confused about my family and the anger that I has been brought out by this latest situation with their drama.  I am so angry with my mother that I want to scream, just scream at her.  The worst part of all of this is that I feel so alone right now.  It's just me trying to figure it all out, and I am not sure what to do. 

No comments: