Friday, August 10, 2012

To the boy who gave my son a game prize

at the amusement park when we were on vacation...
I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  When you walked up to him and gave him the little stuffed wheel, I was in shock and awe.  I wish I had followed you back to your table and thanked you and your parents.  I want them to know what a wonderful son they have and to know that they should be very proud of you.  My son is young and he does not understand those games so it was such a gift to him and to us.  My mother says that angels walk among us.  I believe that after seeing you walk up to my son that day.  It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it.  Thank you for being so kind.  I will think of you for the rest of my life so no matter what happens or where you go, you will always be remembered and appreciated.  Thank you. 

No comments: