Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stress is when you wake up screaming & realize you

were not asleep. So in touch with that right now. It has happened the last two days. Tomorrow will be much of the same. The only good thing about the stress is that I cannot gain weight. Not eating will do that to you. 1340.0 today. I will be shocked if I am not in the low 133's tomorrow. Just about the only benefit of this much stress. I am hoping that since last night was better the stress will die down a bit today. So far this am, not so much. I ate only part of my peanut butter toast and that is a travesty in my mind. My life is upside down. I never realized how much my identity is stored in getting up and going to the gym in the am. So much of it. No running since last Wednesday due to Maggie's illness on Friday and no rowing since Saturday am when I did do 9600 meters. I miss it.
More snow last night, but just a dusting. Thursday is supposed to be 70. Will the weatherman deliver? My birthday is supposed to be in the 70's too. That is all I want for my birthday is a nice, peaceful, warm day to go shoe shopping like I always do on my birthday. It is one of my favorite days of the year not because it is my birthday but because it is shoe bonanza day!

No comments: