Saturday, March 10, 2012

Raging case of hives

and sitting here trying to figure out why... This is not good. I itches like crazy. What did I do the cause this? The hubby keeps trying to get me to take claritan but I am leery since I always wonder what else medicines do to you aside from just treat what you are trying to treat. (He is a chemist for a pharma company so I do not hold it against him.) Is it all of the stress over the last 10 days and a physical manifestation of that? Or is it something environmental since it is definitely not something I ate as my diet has not changed in the last 24 hours. So here I sit itchy as hell wondering if and when this will go away.
Today is hopefully the last cold day of the winter. Tomorrow is supposed to be over 15 degrees warmer and then in the 70's all next week. My daffodil flowers are a bit disappointing this year. I have to really go big next year and plant a ton of bulbs. There just is not enough for me. I want daffodils in mass. This year's crop is just not enough for me.
What is it with men? They can never go out on a high note. They even go past the point where the writing is on the wall. They have to be told, "You are done." That is a male thing. Not a female thing. I just do not get it.

No comments: