Friday, October 1, 2010

Missed the gym this am

I missed the gym this am, but in my defense, I was up for a large portion of the night. I will not even get into those details other than to say that if someone breaks into my house, they will be dealing with me and not the largest person in my house, my husband, that is for sure...
I am kind of bummed that I missed it, but I figure I still get 5 days in if I get out tomorrow and Sunday which I will. There is a chance of rain in the forecast for Sunday but I am hoping it does not rain after all. Maybe it is for later in the day. I was 141,8 this am. I knew that I would go up a little since I sweat so much yesterday at the gym. I missed the rowing today most of all. I really enjoy that. I am hoping to get down to 140 by Tuesday or Wed of next week. I would really like to see the 139's by this time next week. It would be such a boost for me really. My goal is 138 by the end of the month. I made my Sept goal of 142.
My daughter is so cute. She is trucking around stomping her feet to "If You Are Happy And You Know It." Too cute.

No comments: