Saturday, October 9, 2010

A lift and implants

I am obsessed. I had my plastic surgery appointment, and I now want breast implants even more than before. The doctor described my breasts exactly was I would...deflated. My hubby said that I had the breasts of an old woman. That is how I would describe them too. I hate them. Now that I know what they could look like, I want it done like yesterday. It is very expensive and truly that is the main thing holding me back. It is money that could be better spend elsewhere. My hubby said that having had a severe acne problem he understands what it is like to have a physical problem that really bothers you so he is totally on board. I am still not sure. I think I would feel more my age if I got the work done. Most days I feel like a 50 year old woman. A friend at work who has had them done said that the pain for the first three days after the surgery is immense. That scares me a bit. I worry about losing nipple sensation too, and right now, I have plenty of that and would prefer not to lose it. I do not know what to do.
I am fixing up the house a bit too. I am painting here and there. I plan to paint every room. I feel like it might take me 2 years to paint and such, but I plan to be here 2 years from now anyways so I may as well paint.
I weighed 141.8 today which is exactly what I weighed last Saturday. If I could just hit 140 something...that would make me feel a lot better.
We are trying to figure out what to do about our trip to Disney World. I think my desire for breast implants may be clouding my judgment regarding the trip. I am not sure we can afford both. My hubby thinks that the kids may not be ready for this type of trip. I could tell he was hesitant when we started talking about it which was why I did not book the trip right away, I guess. Now I do not know what to do. We have never taken the kids away to a hotel overnight. I think we should probably start there maybe. My hubby wants to see how the kids handle characters too before we go. Not sure where to find characters around here short of spending a small fortune. We will see how it it all resolves.

1 comment:

Hbar said...

I am 100% on board. The sooner the better. We will make the money work. I was just surprised to hear you thinking about January. You will get more and more unhappy with the current situation with every passing day. Get to your ideal weight and get the procedure.