Monday, October 11, 2010

Guess that this all part of having a 1/3 life crisis?

I decided to do it. I am getting a breast lift with implants. I am so nervous and very excited about it. I did research on what I have going on with my breasts. I have breast ptosis. It is an actual condition and yes I realize that everything is now a days. When I heard the doc talking about the "degrees" of this condition and his nurse agreeing with him, I had no idea what it meant. Now I do. My right breast is almost considered severe. My left breast is moderate. Basically I have the breasts of a 70 year old woman, and I am half that age so I am going to do it. It is expensive, but it is worth it. I want to feel young and vivacious. I have not felt like that since high school and even those moments were fleeting. I want to feel how I am. I am still young, and I should feel that way. I am ready to feel that way. I have a lot of life to live so I am going to do it.
On another note, my garden was not a complete waste. I have about 12 loofah that I pulled off of the vine that I think will be good for sponges, and they are so big that I get 2-3 sponges per loofah. I am drying some now. Some I have already peeled. It is kind of fun.
My boss told me to day that his 4 year old nephew was diagnosed with leukemia. I am not sure if God is trying to tell me to cherish my kids and forget the surgery or if life is short and go for it. Need to think about that.....

No comments: