Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Being estrogen dominant

It is not enjoyable. I am ready to scream some moments and cry the others. I feel better today, but honestly, I am just hoping and praying that I ovulate this month so I can get back to normal. Without ovulation, I may never have enough progesterone to be balanced again. I am tired all of the time, I feel pretty lethargic in general, and I just cannot motivate myself to get out of bed and go to the gym. I am retaining water like a madwoman. I am just hoping that I am able to get back into a normal routine tomorrow. I need one. I need to feel normal.
I have another jardale pumpkin growing. I am very excited for that. I am hoping that another one is growing too. I will know in a few days. The jardale pumpkin vine looks a lot better now that I have been pruning it a bit. I am glad. I really like that vine. The big moon is growing nicely too. I cut a pumpkin off of the regular pumpkin vine. It was ready!!

No comments: