Sunday, January 2, 2011

10 days until surgery

I am getting more and more nervous as it gets closer. I am, however, ready for the surgery to be here. I get more and more self conscious about my breasts as the days get closer. I am anxious to have the surgery and then start the recovery process. Pain. I am worried that I will be lying around post surgery with nothing to do but focus on the pain. That will be fun and enjoyable.
I hate January. It is the worst month. I hate February too but at least that month leads to March where we get a glimpse or two of spring weather. January is cold and wet and dark. Take today. It is a perfect January day. Cold, wet and no hope of doing anything outside. I get cabin fever, and I see more and more as the kids get older the toll that it takes on them to be inside of the house all of the time. They go stir crazy too. Trying to survive the winter with kids is miserable. They are much happier when they are outside playing too.

No comments: