Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally tried on halter tops

and WOW! So happy that I did. It made all of the pain and suffering and the not being to move my arms easily worth it. They look amazing on me!!! One sundress can never be worn again...well, not out of the house anyways which is kind of a bummer because it looks great one. Back to the gym tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. I went this past Saturday and actually rowed. I was so proud of myself for that. I felt ok after. My chest hurts a bit now, but that will go away. I was so sore on Sunday! I bought a few new items and a new bikini. It is on back order, though, until April. I want to really get down to 130 now. I do not want to lose more than that just in case it causes sag. That is the last thing I want. I am so happy with my breasts post surgery. I do not want them to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now as the second fix for my one-third life crisis, I am moving on to juvederm. I am going to talk to my PS about it next week. Bless my hubby. He is so understanding about my desire to get some help to look better. I am very thankful for that. It is a lot of $ for both the surgery and now the juvederm. I just want to look hot. I am partway there....seriously the surgery on my breasts took me from 6 body to an 8-9, and I work really hard at the gym so I should be at least an 8 or 9!
Thankful for halter tops these days. They make it all worth it!

No comments: