Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 3 back on track

Today was a harder day.  I wanted something sweet all day.  I hit the Coke 0 hard because of it.  It was easier yesterday when I spent a large part of my mid-day at a funeral.  Weight today was 143.3.  I exercised a lot which was good.  I found the discipline to walk at lunch even though I did not want to.  That is progress.
Today's food:
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 slice of ezekial bread
1 egg
.5 cup of celery
1 granny smith apple
1 chicken breast
gaucamole
cabbage boiled to be noodles
1 cup of marinara
2.5 oz of ground chicken
2 small meatballs
mixed green salad
1 oz of chicken breast
1 ancient warrior bar
.25 cup of almonds
 that is it for a total of around 1700 calories. 
I supposed that is progress.  I am not under my calorie count, but I am mostly satisfied.  The big thing is the lack of added sugar and grains!  Other than the bread and warrior bar, there is very little of either.  That will hopefully help the hormones.  I have been majorly spotting all day for the last 3 days, but no period actually starting.  That is a bit depressing.  I hate the on-going spotting.  It would be nice to either not bleed or actually bleed.  This is the BS I got tired of before!!  Hopefully this manner of eating will help again.  It did last time.  If I can just keep it up.  That is the question!!  I just feel so weak sometimes. 
Big run tomorrow.  Hopefully I can tolerate the first half of our workout and I am not talking about the exercise itself...
A bit tired emotionally of bullies.  Men have no clue what bullies they are at times.  The do not treat one another like that.  As a woman, I am just expected to take it. Really makes me mad!  I am over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: