Sunday, October 6, 2013

Desperate times?

I am currently in the most challenging time of my professional career and that is saying a lot considering how much I went through back in 2000 when I started this job.  I have worked 55-60 hours per week for the last 3 weeks.  I am drained.  The running is suffering, of course,  as is my diet.  The two go hand in hand so it just has me feeling more beat down.  I keep telling myself that I just need to make it until Oct 15 and the dust will start to settle.  I am counting down the days....
I have to do a long run next week or I am not sure that the marathon is in my future.  Work has been so stressful that the running is suffering.  I am not sure that next Sun will be any different from today considering that this next week is going to very much be a challenge.  I just hope for the best.  The problem is that my hope is waning. 

No comments: