Sunday, October 13, 2013

5 weeks to go and

not sure what to do.  I could only get through 18 miles today.  Am I ready for the marathon?  5 weeks until it is here and I am not sure that I can do it.  I have run 22 miles before and just 3 weeks ago, but still.  I am not sure if I can mentally soldier through the physical hardship.  Work has just taken over.  The hubby and my BFF both think I can, but what if I cannot.  My fear is that they are wrong.  Had I known in December last year that I would have had to work through 3 station purchases this year and 2 of those coming less than 60 days prior to the marathon along with learning a new traffic system, I never would have signed up for it.  I would have known better.  Where does that leave me today?  I feel like if I go down to half then I am letting everyone at work down.  My staff is ready to cheer me on.  I do not know what to do.

No comments: