Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another day where I just ran because I wanted to run and run and just keep going so I could run away

I sit here trying to figure out if something is really wrong with me or if this issue is external.  The honest truth is that I do not have the physical, mental and emotional strength to think about it.  I just don't anymore.  I am emotionally worn out.  I think the only reason I got an 8 mile run in this am was because I needed to blow off some stress.  I was glad that I got the run in yesterday after failing miserably yesterday and cutting my 10k run down to 3 miles.  Yuck. 
I am emotionally wrung out.  I just feel like I have nothing left to give anyone today.  I just want everyone to leave me alone and have that be it.  Not that easy, right.  Sometimes I wish it were.   I was thinking about where I would run today.  Believe it or not, I imagined north towards Maine.  Since I hate the cold go figure.  I just thought that it was likely beautiful there this time of year.  It is clear to me that I need some time away from everyone to just relax and think and just be alone.  I am not afraid of being alone.  There is some comfort in it actually.  Maybe it is the easier choice and that is why.  I don't know.  Like I said, I don't have the strength to think about it today.
I started taking a multivitamin again.  I started getting blood blisters beneath my skin in random places.  It is a sign of anemia.  I thought maybe my exhaustion lately had something to do with that too.  I know from my diet calculator that I do not get enough iron.  Hopefully this will help.  It just kills my stomach....
Let me try to reset today.

No comments: