Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

When you are a mom who does not take the kids trick or treating, Halloween is a pretty lonely holiday.  It is not like I can do go something I might want to do.  I have to sit by the door.  I am just sitting here doing nothing and bored.  I am pretty stuffed so I cannot eat out of boredom.  I just sit her doing nothing but watch TV which I loathe for the most part.  I know that sounds odd considering my profession but it is true.  Today was a horrible day.  It started out really well.  My BFF and I killed it running our 4 miles this am.  Then when I got home, it started from there and just got worse as the day went on.  Honestly, I did not even want to come home.  I wanted to stay at work as awful as that was.  At least there, though, no one was there so I could hide out and be alone.  Well, one of my co-workers was there working, but she is one of my favorites.  We are very similar in very different ways and very different in similar ways.  Only she would really understand what the means.  It makes sense for us.  I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.  We will see!  Cannot be worse!

No comments: