Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Family

Are we all on a path to make our families nuts as we get older?  Am I going to drive my children crazy as they grow older and move into adulthood?  I often wonder that.  It seems to be the way it always works despite the best of intentions. I know my family is crazy, but my husband's side of the family has gotten crazier and crazier and I am not sure how to deal with it.  I just find the whole thing very confusing personally.
I have not taken care of my body over the last few days.  I have exercised, of course, but the eating has not been good.  Too much crap and candy.  All of that stops tomorrow.  The hubby and I are going to come up with a plan and really get it going. I hope we stick to it.  Losing 10-15 pounds will help me run faster.  I would really like to get faster.  It would be nice.  I ran in sleet yesterday.  That was a new one for me.  I give a lot of credit to my BFF.  I ran in the wet and cold and because we were so engrossed in our conversations, I barely noticed.  Thanks, BFF, for getting me through.  She is a good friend.  I am lucky to have her in my life.  Very lucky and I really feel that these days.  We crossed into new topics that we stayed away from recently.  I finally have a close friend to whom I can talk about anything and I mean anything.  I love it!
Merry Christmas.  I am actually happy to get back to real life tomorrow.  Just been a bit too stressful over the last two days.  Work will be stressful, but it is stress that is constant for me so I think I can deal with it. 

No comments: