Wednesday, February 16, 2011

27 days and counting.

My birthday is on its way soon. I just realized that since February is a short month that it is closer than I thought. Yikes....
I do not mind getting old. I just do not want to look old. Yuck.
The kids are going to my mother-in-law's this weekend. I would be lying if I said that I were not excited. I so need a few hours away from them when I am not working or doing something for work or trying to jam in a shopping trip and the stations' deposits during lunch.
I have gained weight and it depresses me. I am up to 140. I was down to 134 for a while pre surgery. I expected to gain some weight, but not 5-6 pounds. I have got to get back down. I hate holidays especially Valentine's Day because it is just junkfood central. We also had cupcakes and donuts at work today. I ate neither which was tough.

No comments: