Friday, April 30, 2010

Wow! What a downer the other day.

Still thinking about my cousin a lot, but I am out of the fog I was in the other day. I felt so blah in general. I seriously think it was hormonal. I had a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's "half baked" frozen yogurt on Wed and felt like a new woman. Yes, I ate the whole thing. I feel better now emotionally, but still was not able to get myself motivated much today. My daughter was in bed with us at 4:30a this am so no gym which bummed me out. I was ready to run. My goal is to get up and run tomorrow at 6a when first light hits. It is supposed to be warm so it should be a good run. Even if I have to walk some, I just want to get outside and exercise. My beer tonight is not going to help me lose the last 15 pounds, but I need a beer after the last few weeks of work. I might actually have another. (Rough at work--well, rough weeks at work.) I have a surprise for my husband tomorrow. He is going to be so jazzed. Honestly, I have been so jazzed about it since I found out about it on Tuesday. My hubby is bummed that we are not at the race tonight. We always go to the spring race. I am bummed too, but it is what it is. Hope Kyle Busch wins. Not jazzed that he is engaged, but I am married so I guess I need to get over it.
I don't understand why I am having such a tough time motivating myself to take better care of myself lately. I just feel so lazy. I need a shot of something. I don't know how or where I lost my motivation. I need to find it and get it back and keep it. I want to get into the best shape of my life. Isn't that the point of a one third life crisis after all?

No comments: