Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Be thankful for the life that is left

Words to live by and words that I struggle with.  I need to be thankful that there is life left to live and not focus on the regret of yesterday.  I need to keep telling myself to more forward and not look back.  Life is good now and I need to think about that and focus on the remaining days ahead.  It is funny watching "Say Yes to the Dress" right now.  My mother, in her typical fashion, had to ruin dress hunting day for me.  With her weight issues and the fact that I was heavy at the time, well, it just was not pretty.  I need to let that go.  Looking back the dress I wore, it was so not my style.  Probably because I just wanted to get out of there and felt like I could not be beautiful in a dress.  I have the found the dress I would wear if I were to do it all over again.  Trust me, it is tempting to buy it.  I want to  feel beautiful in a wedding dress.  Just one day to feel beautiful in a wedding dress.  That is something I have never felt. 
The book I am reading talks about putting off what you want to do and experiences and making memories because you are too busy with life.  I am going to stop being too busy with life. 

No comments: