Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bummer of a weekend.

Last weekend was so hectic. We just needed a nice quiet one. Not gonna happen. My 3 year old daughter is sick with the stomach bug. Yuck. It is so pitiful to watch her throw up. She is such a trooper about it. She does it right in the container I have given her for that purpose. Just got to keep my son from getting sick. He is having surgery on Wed to have some teeth filled. I do not want to move it again, but I am so worried he will get sick and then we have to cancel last minute and then pay then despite canceling. Plus I am worried that I will get sick now. I eat after the kids, and I really should not. I have quarantined my daughter in the living room for now. Hopefully I can keep the rest of the family from getting sick. I have sick kid duty. Hubby has my son out of the house!

No comments: