Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our new rule

I told my hubby that the new rule needs to be no eating after the kids. This was after we ate after the kids' McDonald's lunch. Has to happen. It just does if we want to reach our peak. We will see if we can stick to it. Start June 1, I am going to not eat any corn chips for a month. I plan to really stick to it. I think it will cut down my calories a lot and help. My walk this am was amazing. I really enjoyed it. The weather was perfect. I think I might run tomorrow. When I walk I hold my back tight (which is hard to explain) but I am typically sore in the back the next day. I do not do that when I run. Go figure.
I realized today that I have a lot of vines growing. I do not grow daisies, petunias or even orchids. Now, I grow large vines. My hubby says that it fits in with my personality. That is pretty true. With me I am either 100% into something or not at all. All or nothing for me. Vines just fit that perfectly. My daughter's pumpkin seeds actually sprouted. All four of them. I am impressed. The only problem is that they are encroaching on my pumpkin so I am not sure what to do. I have no room for another vine. I need to think about that one.
It is going to be hot this week, but I am glad. I bought a one piece swimsuit for the pool since I am not ready for the two piece yet. It is ok. The one I really wanted which was a halter top (should not surprise anyone) had horizontal stripes on it. I don't want to make myself look wider. Seriously. No wonder no one had bought it!!

No comments: