Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What is the right response?

I am still working on this one. What is the appropriate response when your husband looks at you and asks, "Is that the padded bra you have?" Part of me wanted to punch him in his face. Seriously. Can he not say, "Damn, Tiffany, you look hot or sexy or something today?" When I made a remark about his asking me that, he said, "I was looking at you and your chest looked bigger. Then I was like, oh, it is just the padded bra." That only made it worse. Are men just that dumb? I have said time and time again in the last few months that I have made it too easy for him. Clearly that is the case...sex is not romance or even kindness or even looking at your wife and thinking she is beautiful. It is a whole different ballgame. Men are certainly a strange species. They start out with it, but then lose it as they get older. My son tells me how beautiful I am on a daily basis. That will be beaten out of him when he hits what, 10 or 11? It will eventually...
I felt good about going to the gym today and eating pretty well. Friday will be a test. I am getting pizza for my staff. I am just hoping that I do not overeat. That will be a true test to see if I can control myself. I have had a Reese's candy bar in my desk all week that a co-worker gave to me. It have not eaten it yet and don't plan to so I guess I am doing ok.

No comments: